• Great Benefit Package including Tuition Waiver Policy for Employee and Family
• Variety of Work with Independence
• $20 per hour
Currently seeking Custodian Workers for a local university in the Spokane, WA area. There is a lot of ground to cover here, so people are working around the clock. The ideal candidate will have prior custodial experience and be physically able to perform job duties. If you love having your independence while still collaborating with a team, this is the job for you. Shift options include Day, Swing and Overnight Shifts.
Responsibilities of the Custodian Worker
• You will sanitize restrooms, shower rooms, fixtures, refill restroom dispensers, etc.
• Will use 15-20 lb. backpack vacuum, dust, sweep and mop buildings, dorms, and classrooms.
• Emptying waste baskets and trash containers, replacing light bulbs, washing interior/exterior windows, cleaning ashtrays and cigarette burns.
• Any additional custodial duties that might arise
Compensation for the Custodian Worker
This position offers a starting wage of $20 per hour. Excellent Benefit Package upon hire including Tuition Waiver Policy for Employee and Family
Requirements of the Custodian Worker
• Must be able to work designated shift and possible weekends.
• Clean driving record
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk an entire 8-hour shift.
• Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
For immediate consideration for the Custodian Worker position, we invite you to apply online, email your resume to Greta at email@example.com or call 509-467-0062.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.