We have a very exciting and awesome opportunity to come and work as a Custodian for this local sterile manufacturing company located on the North End of Spokane, WA. This business helps to manufacture products such as pharmaceuticals, injectable medicines, and other specialized sterile manufactured products. This is a very fulfilling place to work – each day when you come to work, you have the potential to do the work that is changing people’s lives for the better. Join this team and see what it’s like to love what you do!
Compensation for the Custodian
• $16.54 Per Hour
• Night Shift – Monday to Thursday, 11pm – 7:30am
• AMAZING benefits are available upon hire which include Company matched 401K plan, Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts, Company paid life and AD&D insurance, additional coverage optional, Short, and long-term disability benefits, Employee assistance program, Healthy lifestyles – Health club reimbursement benefit for gym memberships, medical coverage, prescription coverage, vision care, and dental care Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time!
Responsibilities for the Custodian
• Waste disposal, floor cleaning (carpet, vinyl, VHT, concrete, epoxy),
• Dusting and wiping things down
• Cleaning of restrooms
• Operate related cleaning equipment (vacuums, mops, floor polishers, floor scrubbers, carpet shampooer, etc.)
• Understand the proper use of equipment, cleaning chemicals, and documentation (which are required in accordance with cGMPs)
Requirements for the Custodian
• High School Diploma or GED required – this WILL BE VERIFIED with educational facility
• Custodial experience, especially in manufacturing, is highly preferred
• Physical Requirements: Lift 20 lbs. unassisted, Pushing, Pulling, Twisting, Climbing, and prolonged standing
• Must have the ability to operate Pallet Jack, sit-down forklift, and reach truck
• Exposure to allergens, working in aseptic areas, working in confined spaces, prolonged standing, and exposure to latex must all be tolerated
• CANNOT WEAR jewelry (Including wedding bands), perfume/cologne, lotions and/or makeup. Deodorant is allowed
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.