Our client has an immediate need for a Correctional Systems Service Manager in their Spokane office. A privately owned company, they design custom security systems for correction facilities. In addition to design, they offer services that include video, electronic door control, touchscreen programming, intercom, duress systems etc.
The successful applicant must have a solid background and experience in Electronics and Security Systems. It is of paramount importance that the candidate has an extremely clean background, as they will need to submit to background checks for each facility that they enter, due to the secure nature of these facilities.
Responsibilities of the Correctional Systems Service Manager:
• Manage an active and growing service department, with remote employees across the West.
• The Manager will be hiring personnel, developing a sense of the company’s culture in the employee, training, retention, customer relations.
• Develops PM routines Correctional Systems Service Manager and schedules.
• Ensures documentation is filled out completely for invoicing, contract retention, and dispatching.
• Some travel is required (20%), as the projects and contracts range across the West, from Alaska to California, and as far east as Kansas.
Compensation for the Correctional Systems Service Manager:
The company offers a competitive salary, commensurate with the amount of experience in Corrections, plus full medical insurance, sick and vacation leave, travel expenses, and a matching 401K plan.
Requirements of the Correctional Systems Service Manager:
• 5-10 years’ experience in the electronics and security system industry.
• Experience managing and developing a staff.
• Willing to go the extra mile for his employees and customers.
• Ability to manage a group of remote employees.
• Clean background check for security clearance.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Proficient use of the English language both written and oral.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to both customers and employees.
For confidential consideration email your resume to Susan at email@example.com.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.