We are seeking a dynamic Superintendent to head up commercial construction projects in Idaho for this growing commercial construction company. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work autonomously out in the field running crews. Your relationship skills with sub-contractors and your attention to quality detail and being on-time and within budget will go a long way in earning a bonus for your outstanding performance.
Responsibilities of the Construction Superintendent:
In this role you will coordinate all site construction activities: maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, maintaining the job site office, closing out projects and administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
• Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
• Understands the project plans and specifications.
• Maintains positive relationships with customers, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Prepares, schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
• Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
• Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
• Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.
• Maintain daily log of activities and site conditions in Foundation Soft.
• Ensures accurate daily documentation of work orders/tickets and understands subcontractor scope of work to avoid unnecessary change orders.
• Understands ADA Requirements.
Compensation for the Construction Superintendent:
• Base salary
• Annual bonus based on company profitability and personal performance at owner’s discretion
• Company Truck + Fuel Card
• 401k match program at 3%
• Health, dental, vision benefits
• Life insurance policy
• Great company culture where your contribution matters
Qualifications of the Construction Superintendent:
• Two or Four-Year College Degree in Construction Management preferred, but not mandatory
• 10 years of successful experience as a Superintendent
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to read blueprints
• Proficient with computer and software programs; Foundation Soft ERP, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Internet; keyboard / typing skills
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills with proficient listening abilities.
• Able to interact with a wide variety of personalities.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems in a timely fashion while making sound decision based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org