Great benefit package and signing bonus!
A privately owned leading heavy civil general contractor that specializes in municipal and wastewater/water treatment construction in the mountain west region and is based in Utah is looking for an experienced Project Manager. This company is going through a tremendous growth period with that kind of work and has a very strong backlog of contracts secured for the future. This person will be required to plan, delegate, oversee and monitor all assigned resources to ascertain that the projects assigned are meeting all critical specifications, is on schedule and within budget, while ensuring proper billings are generated on each project.
Responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager
• Interface and solve concerns with superintendents, vendors, clients, architects, city officials, etc.
• Create vendor contracts and CO’s.
• Review and approve A/P and prepare draws.
• Daily and weekly project cost tracking and job profitability.
• Obtain and prepare change order pricing.
• Create and maintain schedules using Microsoft Project.
• Maintain physical and digital files
• Conduct regular site visits.
• Act as point of contact for owners after project contracts are signed.
Compensation for the Construction Project Manager
Sign on Bonus!
$90-120k+ base salary, plus 100% paid medical benefits for the employee and their family, 401k, PTO/vacation, bonus incentives, and relocation package if needed.
Requirements of the Construction Project Manager:
Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering or years of related experience.
5+ years of Project Management experience directly leading self-perform heavy civil or municipal construction projects ranging from $1m-20m in contract value.
Manager who communicates effectively and treats subordinates well while also overseeing costs and schedules.
Experience with HCSS/Heavy Bid estimating software preferred.
For confidential consideration email your resume to email@example.com.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.