Our client located in Salt Lake City is adding a Project Coordinator to their team. This is a dynamic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing office in a newer region for this company that is already a well-established industry leader. They have a company culture that values and encourages your initiative, excellent customer service, and willingness to learn. Personal performance is recognized and rewarded! They can provide some of the best work/life balance in the industry. It’s why their employee turnover is so low, and tenure is so high. This also offers the ability to work along-side well rounded experts and be a part of a unique regional expansion for a long time that can provide advancement opportunities in the future.
Responsibilities of the Construction Project Coordinator:
This person will manage aspects of multiple customer project and act as a liaison between Branch Manager, Project Managers, and customers. This position will report to the Branch Manager on facility related matters and may include backup responsibilities for Project Manager or Outside Sales staff, assisting with branch customer service needs, and/or estimating work.
• Take on private, public, and light mechanical estimating projects
• Perform take offs and price quotes while maintaining organized and thorough documentation
• Communicate discrepancies on HDF quotation in the appropriate manner while also providing good cover letter notes explaining freight and lead times
• Returns on projects are processed in a timely fashion with thorough explanation (internally and externally) and works towards credit mitigation
• Attend pre-construction meetings on a regular basis
• Assist in developing Inside Sales employees, while taking the time to seek out possible branch weaknesses, then work on ways to correct issues with the Branch Manager
Compensation for the Construction Project Coordinator:
Competitive Salary DOE. Hours are typically Mon – Fri. The company has a strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision benefits, Flex Spending Programs, 401(k) plan and company match, Bonuses and Profit Sharing, PTO, and other perks.
Qualifications of the Construction Project Coordinator:
• Excellent written and oral communication with both internal and external customers
• Proven track record of meeting project targets and timelines. Demonstrated ability to execute timely communication to customers when estimating and running projects
• Successful at managing multiple projects at once while maintaining duties at the counter and without compromising quality
• Proven and relevant irrigation industry experience
• Customer service or sales background with computer and mechanical aptitude
• Able to operate in a high-paced, demanding environment under a variety of conditions
• Able to work overtime when required (generally limited to busy season)
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
You are invited to submit your resume for this Construction Project Coordinator position to Susan at email@example.com or apply directly to the Humanix website.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.