Our client located in Salt Lake City is looking to fill a full-time Outside Salesperson for our Irrigation Division. If you are looking for a strong company culture, competitive pay and benefits, and a long-term opportunity with a family-owned company then we would love to connect with you!
This is an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing office in a newer region for this company that is already a well-established industry leader. They have a company culture that values and encourages your initiative, excellent customer service, and willingness to learn. Personal performance is recognized and rewarded! They can provide some of the best work/life balance in the industry. It’s why their employee turnover is so low, and tenure is so high.
Responsibilities of the Construction Outside Sales:
The Outside Sales position is a critical part of the company. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining an account portfolio within your assigned territory in the greater Salt Lake City Utah area. This is an opportunity to build and create value in a new market position.
• Maintain and initiate professional communication with relevant contractors, municipalities, and potential customers by having an organized system of contacts and follow through.
• Increase sales volume and margin, assist in budgeting process, and demonstrate fiscal and resource responsibility in the territory.
• Work and communicate effectively with all branch personnel and collaborate with the Branch Manager to develop effective market strategies and service models.
• Deliver high quality service to customers. Address issues that arise in an effective and timely manner.
• May be required to assist in basic branch tasks as needed, including training.
• Be an influence for good in the success of customers and coworkers.
• Other duties as assigned by Sales Director or Executives.
Compensation for the Construction Outside Sales:
Competitive Salary DOE. Hours are typically Mon – Fri. The company has a strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision benefits, Flex Spending Programs, 401(k) plan and company match, Bonuses and Profit Sharing, PTO, and other perks.
Qualifications of the Construction Outside Sales:
• An enthusiastic and optimistic person with a drive to succeed.
• Experience in sales, with relevant irrigation, pump, onsite products, and application knowledge.
• Understanding of hydraulics and pumping systems.
• Strong and distinct sales skillset with the understanding of business concepts.
• Team oriented with ability to work positively with different types of coworkers and customers.
• A desire and dedication to build and maintain strong customer relations.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to a variety of conditions.
• Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to manage time efficiently.
• Valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record. Ability to drive throughout the territory to fulfill sales responsibilities.
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.
You are invited to submit your resume for this Construction Outside Sales position to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to the Humanix website.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.