Our client is looking to fill a full-time Divisional Estimator- Landscape and Irrigation Division (residential or commercial). If you are looking for a strong company culture, competitive pay and benefits, and a long-term opportunity with a family-owned company then we would love to connect with you!
Responsibilities of the Construction Divisional Estimator:
The Divisional Estimator will provide high quality estimating for an assigned region of the company. They will also produce superior quotations for large and complex projects, procure and review competitive and accurate supplier quotes which offer the greatest chance of successful sales, and develop efficient project expedition and completion.
• Independently complete accurate and thorough takeoffs (including specifications, pricing, freight, etc.), meeting deadlines and expectations of both company and customer in terms of both production/output and quality.
•Find, qualify, and coordinate upcoming bids within the region, and proactively communicate with the sales team to design and implement successful bid strategies.
• Thoroughly follow-up on all bids; assist with job tracking, updating bid board with low bidders, and/or coordinating all aspects of the bidding process with other staff, as designated.
•Work with all external parties on all aspects of project bidding, including but not limited to project clarifications, value-added options and material alternative suggestions, product specifications and changes, etc.
•Establish a professional and ethical rapport with key customers, vendors, and internal contacts in order to understand the overall market picture and stay aware of work and market conditions
•Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Compensation for the Construction Divisional Estimator:
Competitive Salary DOE. Hours are typically Mon – Fri. The company has a strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision benefits, Flex Spending Programs, 401(k) plan and company match, Bonuses and Profit Sharing, PTO, and other perks.
Qualifications of the Construction Divisional Estimator:
• At least 2 years’ experience as a waterworks estimator and/or in a related field (specific industry experience required), with a proven track record of producing high output of high complexity estimating.
• Strong math and computer skills, as well as an eye for detail.
• Has a good understanding of blueprints including plan & profile views, elevations, topographical, etc.
• Able to interact positively with all types of coworkers and customers with effective and professional written and oral communication.
You are invited to submit your resume for this Divisional Estimator position to Susan at email@example.com or apply directly to the Humanix website.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.