We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Division Manager to oversee a $100M division in Bozeman, MT. Start 2021 with the job you have been waiting for by joining a fabulous General Contractor that is well-respected within the industry.
You will manage one of multiple divisions reporting to the corporate office in Missoula, MT. Projects span a seven-state region and include a large variety of interesting and challenging projects; commercial facilities, schools, event centers and hospitals for both the private and public sectors.
The company offers a great culture where their employees work hard and play hard. The company prides themselves in offering state of the art software technology that enhances project success. They offer great benefits including 100% paid family medical, living expenses while on the job site and company vehicles for their Project Managers and Superintendents. As a Division Manager, you will be eligible for company ownership.
The ideal candidate will be a leader with honest and transparent communication. You will bring a successful track record of mentoring, coaching and growing a staff of professionals. You will inspire your people by your willingness to go-the-extra-mile. Your experience will include large projects within the municipal, government and private sector. You will be a go-getter in developing new business within your division and pride yourself in creating and sustaining strong client relationships.
Responsibilities of the Construction Division Manager:
• Drive business development and customer retention/satisfaction for the division.
• Inspire a team of Project Managers, Superintendents and their reports to reach for excellence.
• Handle the finances, budgeting and cost control for the division.
• Recruit new hires and train employees.
• Focus on safety policies for the division.
• Participate in on-going technology development.
• Hold project meetings with the staff.
• Visit job sites.
• Provide crisis management.
Compensation for the Construction Division Manager:
Starting salary range is DOE plus bonus and stock options. Great benefit package for both employee and family.
Qualifications of the Construction Division Manager:
• BS Construction Engineering Technology or appropriate four-year degree.
• 10-15 years’ experience managing a division or territory.
• Experience overseeing large projects that include commercial facilities, universities and hospitals within the private and government sectors.
• Proficient at budgeting and cost control.
• Leader of people
• Excellent communication both written and oral