Our employee’s upcoming retirement after 25 years leads us to recruit for a top performer in our Communications / Account Manager position located in our Spokane Valley office. Explore this opportunity to join our employee-owned company.
• Become an Owner of Humanix
• Family-Friendly Culture
• Profit Sharing
• Continual Improvement and Creative Social Media and Marketing Focus
• Variety of Client Base
Humanix staff step into a work environment every day where we’re serious about our work without being too serious about ourselves. We firmly believe that work can be fun and deliver a high-quality service every day to our customers and each other — We are proud to support a family-friendly culture with planned flexibility — We believe in ethical business practices — We thrive in a constantly changing environment that changes from calm to chaos — We operate primarily in a cubicle work environment with lots of verbal communication between team members and juggle interruptions well. People are the reason we exist! Everyone on our team loves to interact with candidates, employees, and clients. We build strong customer relationships to deliver our mission statement.
Responsibilities of Communications / Account Manager:
Manage a full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
Collaborate with clients and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
Provide recommendations to improve the hiring process, client onboarding and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions.
Screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, present candidates to clients, manage offer process, and make salary recommendations.
Drive the offer process including, but not limited to extending offers and closing candidates.
Build Humanix’s relationship with clients.
Manage the company’s marketing efforts, social media communication and professional community presence.
Compensation for the Communication /Account Manager:
• Starting base salary is DOE
• Participate in Profit Sharing Plan
• Participate in Employee Stock Ownership Plan – become an owner in Humanix
• Benefit package of medical and dental insurance, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, Profit Sharing, ESOP, and fun team activities including lunches and snacks.
Requirements of Communication / Account Manager:
Experience with company communication efforts
Experience with developing and implementing marketing and social media plans
2 years of sales and/or customer service experience, preferably in service industry.
Prior work experience with business development preferred
High school diploma required and two-year degree with emphasis in business or related field. Relevant experience may be substituted for educational requirements. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• A candidate that sees the value of being an active-upbeat team member that is willing to help others, and values the importance of follow through with customers (clients, employees, candidates, co-workers)
• A candidate that has the ability to juggle interruptions well, learns new things and isn’t afraid of change
• A candidate that is self-motivated, works well within gray areas, takes the initiative if something needs to be done or fixed, and supports a company philosophy of “no room for that’s not my job”
• A candidate that is a problem solver and can make decisions independently and looks at themselves as being a forgiving person but also a little thick skinned
• A candidate that takes pride in employee ownership and values the reward that will be given for their hard work in profit sharing, goal rewards, and being an owner of our company through our ESOP
For immediate consideration please apply online to Communication / Account Manager job post or email your resume to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.