We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with 10 years commercial project experience to manage large commercial projects in Eastern Washington for our client, a well-established General Contractor. You can reside anywhere in Washington state, but must be available to live on-site during the week and commute home on weekends.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work and exemplify the qualities of a proven leader with a track record of mentoring and leading a team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
• Manage projects from pre-planning to ground up.
• Overseeing safety and quality management
• Risk assessment
• Job costing and budgeting
Compensation for the Project Manager:
Excellent compensation package that includes a generous base salary, bonus, company vehicle, 401k and 100% paid medical benefits for you and your family.
Qualifications if the Project Manager:
• 4-year construction management degree preferred or related degree or experience.
• 10 years commercial construction management experience.
• Excellent communication both written and oral.
• Proficient with construction software.
• Hospital and large facility project experience required.
• Proficient with construction project software such as Microsoft office Suite, Procore, Bluebeam, ASTA Power Project, SketchUp, AutoCAD.
• Proven leadership qualities in managing a team.
• Superb customer service.
• Excellent track record of job stability.
A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates.
For confidential consideration we invite you to email your resume to email@example.com
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.