If you’d thrive working for a smaller company where you can be the right-hand person to the Owner and where you can make a significant contribution to a growing company, then we want to talk with you.
Our client is a growing General Contractor that is focused on a high level of professionalism and quality of expectations for the customer service they provide their clients. Their typical projects are in the $50K-$12M range. They are busy in the CDA/Spokane market with additional clients from the Canadian border, south to Moscow, to western MT, and east to Moses Lake.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Construction Estimator – Project Manager
Your projects will include a variety of commercial clients that include office buildings, public works buildings, tenant improvements, banks, retail, and the occasional site excavation/paving job. The company self-performs 15-20% of their work which is primarily rough carpentry, demo, and restroom specialties.
Compensation for the Commercial Construction Estimator – Project Manager:
Competitive compensation with a generous bonus plan. Benefit package offered after 60 days of employment that includes 100% paid medical plan, dental, vision.
Requirements of the Commercial Construction Estimator – Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn the company’s processes and be passionate about growing with the company. You will embrace their culture of integrity, honesty and superior customer service.
• BS Construction Management degree preferred but not mandatory.
• Minimum of 5 plus years of successful experience as a Project Manager / Estimator for commercial construction projects.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications.
• Computer literacy is required: Working knowledge of Pro Estimating (or similar), Foundation Software (or similar), Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Primavera P6 Scheduling Software.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills are essential.
• Strong work ethic.
A more detailed job description will be shared with qualified candidates.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Interested? Chat with me now!