• Opportunity to grow your career in lending / real-estate banking
• Get your foot in the door with a great company
• M-F Schedule – enjoy your weekends off
We are looking for a Collections Clerk to come and join this company located in downtown Spokane, WA – don’t worry, there is plenty of parking here for you! If you are someone with a fabulous phone presentation and general office / technology skills, we encourage you to apply to this position. As we stated above, this is a great way to start working for a great company with a lot of growth opportunities without having to have extensive experience!
Responsibilities of the Collections Clerk
This is an entry-level position where you will be responsible for assisting with loss mitigation and member retention by providing world-class member service while you collect on accounts that have become delinquent. You will be providing payment reminders via phone, and you will help members bring their accounts to a current balance. There will be other tasks involved in this position so you will not be spending 100% of your time on the phone – there’s a nice balance to it!
Compensation for the Collections Clerk
• This position offers a starting wage of $16 – $18 depending on experience
• The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
• There are full benefits available upon hire
Requirements of the Collections Clerk
• Excellent telephone communication
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Strong keyboarding
• High school diploma or GED
• One year experience in a financial institution preferred but not required
• Experience with collections or fraud preferred but not required
Think this position might be a fit for you? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 or send your resume to Greta for confidential review firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.