Looking for a Machinist position? You’re in luck! This Spokane manufacturing company is currently searching for a CNC Machinist to join their team. Ideally, this person would have 2+ years’ experience Machining, but we are willing to look at someone who is fresh out of school or a very high-level Machine Operator. This shop is kept tip-top and is highly organized. Apply now!
Compensation for the CNC Machinist
• The starting wage is $21 + Per Hour DOE
• M – F 7am, – 3:30pm – very little OT
• Benefits are available upon hire – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Profit Sharing, and more!
• If you are an entry-level machinist looking to gain more experience
• Starting wage based on experience – if you are highly experienced, we still encourage you to apply!
• Strong company that’s been in business for 80 + years
Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist
• Read blueprints
• Set up and run multi-axis Mill and Lathe machines
• Edit G&M Coding and Mazatrol Programming
• Problem solve and troubleshoot issues with machines
Requirements for the CNC Machinist
• 2 + Years’ experience in CNC Machining, or equivalent in schooling OR highly skilled and experienced Machine Operator
• Ability to read blueprints and schematics
• Must be reliable
• Strong ability to multitask
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com or give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for Greta.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.