Job #: 107452
Date Posted: 10/06/2023
Title: CNC Machine Operator
Location: Spokane, WA
Salary Range: $18 – $25 Per Hour DOE and Shift
Position: Skilled Trades
Job Type: Hiring
This local Spokane WA steel manufacturing company is urgently looking to hire CNC Machine Operators for their team. This company values quality over quantity and treats its employees as family, not a number. Are you an experienced CNC Machine Operator who wants to work somewhere that offers highly competitive benefits and pay scales? If so, we’d like to speak with you!
Compensation for the CNC Machine Operator
• $18 – $25 Per hour depending on shift and experience
• Day Shift: Monday through Friday, 5 am – 3:30 pm
• Swing Shift: Monday through Friday, 3 pm – 1:30 am
• 50 hour work week = built in overtime!
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability and Life insurances, 401(k), FSA, PTO, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty Pay, and more!
Responsibilities for the CNC Machine Operator
• Communicate with management for daily necessity and machining needs
• Read drawings to machine various materials and parts, and blueprints are also essential in the process
• Set up machines and make sure that the given programming requirements meet the needs
• Utilize precise measuring equipment (tape measure, micrometer, and calipers) to set tolerances
• Ensure proper feeds/speeds for material are met operate the machine
• Operate daily hand tools such as grinders, files, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the CNC Machine Operator
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Experience operating a variety of machine shop equipment and hand tools (grinders, files, etc.)
• Must be safety oriented
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently and wear company provided PPE
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.