We have an immediate opportunity for a Civil Design Project Engineer to join a Civil Engineering firm that has stability and a strong reputation in their industry. Our client is a multidisciplinary firm offering services in planning, landscape architecture, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. The company has built a reputation for providing award winning, quality solutions to both public and private clients. With offices in Tacoma, Seattle, Spokane, and the Tri-Cities, their staff works on projects of local and regional significance. They value well-rounded professionals and provide them the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting public and private projects. Their array of current work brings interesting challenges each day that foster creativity and problem-solving skills. The company believes that through innovative planning, design, and engineering, they improve their communities and build collaborative partnerships one project at a time.
Responsibilities of the Civil Design Project Engineer:
In this role, you will use your design skills to work on a variety of design work, including site planning, site development, site grading, storm drainage, low impact development (LID), sanitary sewers, roadways, water systems, and feasibility studies. As a project engineer you will be exposed to a wide range of projects types, including municipal buildings and roadways, urban infill sites, military infrastructure, urban infill sites, K-12 schools, college campuses, residential subdivisions, master plan communities, large industrial developments, and commercial/retail developments. You will bring sound technical skills with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly. You are a self-motivated individual who can work independently, think creatively, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment.
Compensation & Benefits for the Civil Design Project Engineer:
• Competitive salary plus an annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus.
• Comprehensive medical with100% paid medical plan.
• Dependent coverage is subsidized.
• Dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection.
• Excellent paid time off benefits.
• 401K with company match.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Company-paid professional organization memberships.
• Career advancement opportunities.
Requirements of the Civil Design Project Engineer:
• BSCE required.
• Successful candidates will have had exposure to civil engineering design software including AutoCAD, Civil3D, and Microsoft Office.
• 3 years of experience in site planning, storm water management, grading, utilities, and street improvements preferred.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to email@example.com
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.