Spokane Valley company looking to immediately hire a CDL Drivers to join their team! Do you have your CDL License? Are you looking for a dynamic driving position with a physical aspect as well? This could be a perfect opportunity for you. We invite you to apply now. This is a full-time direct hire position!
• Enjoy a position that offers scheduling flexibility
• Use your CDL driving experience to help a local business
• Great benefits available!
Responsibilities of the CDL Driver
• Operate various types of delivery trucks and vehicles safely and efficiently. Operate other kinds of equipment such as boom trucks, as required.
• Satisfy the customer as your number one goal.
• Assist, stock and track all inventory needed to support the lubricant sales team.
• Meet or exceed all Product Integrity Guidelines for loading, unloading, packaging, and delivering of bulk oil.
• Develop professional relationship with customers.
• Arrange for routine truck maintenance and repair with supervisor in accordance with service intervals specified in the operations manual. Perform minor maintenance functions as required.
• Prepare customer invoices, cargo documents, and other paperwork completely, accurately, and legibly to assure product quality and accurate inventory.
• Attend certification classes and other workshops deemed necessary for continued knowledge and safety.
Compensation for the CDL Driver
This position offers an hourly wage of $22 – $25 DOE. Full benefits available upon hire including 401K for eligible employees, FSA, and more.
Requirements of the CDL Driver
• Class A or B CDL. A is preferred
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• DOT Operating License
• Forklift Operation Experience preferred
Interested? We would love to chat with qualified candidates for this position! Apply now, give us a call at 509-467-0062 or send your resume to Danisha at email@example.com for confidential review.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.