NOW HIRING for a CDL Driver to drive a Propane and Fuel Bobtail truck for this company in Oldtown, ID. Easily commute from Priest River, ID or Newport WA! If you hold a current CDL license with Tanker / Hazmat / Airbrake endorsements, we would love to speak with you. Apply now and let’s chat!
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Awesome benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Disability, Life, AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match!
Compensation for the CDL Driver
• $21.50 Starting Hourly Rate
• Full Benefits Available
• M-F 6am – 2:30pm unless OT is needed
Responsibilities of the CDL Driver
• Operate various types of delivery trucks and vehicles safely and efficiently.
• Operate other kinds of equipment such as boom trucks, as required
• Exceed customer expectations, provide outstanding customer service, be alert to customer needs/issues and try to resolve them
• Prepare customer invoices, cargo documents, and other paperwork completely, accurately, and legibly to assure product quality
• Safely and efficiently perform Leak Tests when required by Operations Manual. Have a basic understanding of propane service work
• Maintain high standards of courtesy and respect for all customers and fellow employees
• Personal appearance must be neat and well groomed. Uniforms must be clean
• Maintain high company image standards for company vehicles. Trucks must be kept clean neat both inside and outside
• Arrange for routine truck maintenance and repair with supervisor in accordance with service intervals specified in the operations manual. Perform minor maintenance functions as required
• Report any new competitor products, customers, or marketing strategies you see to your supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the CDL Driver
• Current CDL with hazardous material, tanker, and airbrake endorsements or the ability to obtain. Class A is preferred but they are also willing to take a Class B
• Willing to work long hours to meet customer needs (the work week is an average of 50-55 hours)
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume
Are you interested? Let’s chat! Call 509-467-0062 and ask for Danisha or shoot her an email with your resume to email@example.com!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.