Our client is a team-oriented manufacturing company with the tagline “Craftsmanship is my signature.”
We are looking for a Bookkeeper/Accountant that will collaborate with the Controller and preform all day-to-day accounting operations for this Spokane company.
• Annual salary is $47,000 – $60,000 depending on experience
• Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Referral program, and Retirement
• Process all accounts payable and receivable transactions, invoicing, accurate payment posting, and reconciliation of differences between invoices and purchase orders.
• Prepare Job Costing Reports ensuring accuracy.
• Record and summarize general ledger transactions ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
• Reconcile accounts, prepare WIP, journal entries, and account accruals for month end close process
• Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and budgets and actual expenditures
• Assist Controller with all audit activity
• Work with Controller to expand understanding and application of ERP Systems as well as improving company information systems with appropriate level of controls
• Process Payroll
• Review standards for handling company finances and documentation and suggest improvement strategies
• Support completion of government reports – ie. Department of Revenue reporting, Department L&I, Certified Payroll
• Support completion of government surveys, insurance audit requests
• Support processing new work orders and putting together new work order packets as required
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of an associate degree in accounting preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Solid experience managing reporting, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger and payroll
• Proficient in computerized accounting software programs (QuickBooks, JobBoss, Crystal Reports) and expert user in Excel and Word required.
• Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimal direction. Ability to work independently, be a self-starter, and be energetic.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
Interested? Let’s talk!! Apply now, or you can email your resume to Jeff at email@example.com. You can also call him directly at 509-850-5966!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.