We have immediate openings for several Weekend Day Shifts with this innovative Spokane Valley company. If you’ve been looking for a production position where what you’re doing makes a difference in our world, here it is!
Help assemble the fuel cells that create the alternative energy to power pretty much anything! Positions are Friday – Monday and are all on the Day shift.
Compensation for the Assembly Weekend Day Shift
• Friday – Monday, 5:30am – 3:30pm
• Starting pay rate is $18 per hour
• Awesome benefits available upon hire – Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Education Assistance, PTO, Holiday pay, and MORE!
• Team environment with great leadership
• NO THC TEST!
• Nationwide growing company creating alternative energy
• Opportunity to grow within the Company
Responsibilities of the Assembly Weekend Day Shift
• Process and complete work orders for station you are working
• There is cross-training, and you will be trained on all stations
• You may be gathering parts needed for a build, testing completed items, placing items into a chamber to remove all moisture, disassembling items that have been returned, etc.
Requirements of the Assembly Weekend Day Shift
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs
• Ability to stand 100% of shift
• Ability to follow explicit directions
• Great attendance and reliability will be a factor
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter, or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.