Job #: 107439a
Date Posted: 10/06/2023
Title: Assembly Technician
Location: Spokane Valley, WA
Salary Range: Up to $20.00 DOE
Job Type: Hiring
We are looking for Assembly Technicians for a local Spokane Valley WA manufacturing company. The company specializes in precision fabrication for the aerospace and medical industries.
• 4 Day work week, enjoy the 3 day weekend
• Overtime available
• Full benefits available
Compensation for the Production
• Up to $20.00 per hour DOE
• Monday – Thursday, 5am to 3:30pm
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Vision, Dental, 3% match towards a retirement account, Life Insurance, PTO!
Responsibilities for the Production
• Utilize hand tools to remove parts punched or laser cut out of steel or aluminum sheets
• Operate a very basic stamp machine
• Help clean parts in the powder coat department, dirty job, wiping and scrubbing parts to powder coated to make sure there is no debris or film on material
• Help in the deburr department as time allows which consists of cleaning up welds, edges, and possibly rivet punches on stainless steel and aluminum
• Utilize stationary belt sanders and handheld angle grinders to clean the metal and prepare for assembly
• Utilize tools that remove metal at a very high rate of speed so caution must be exercised at all times
• Safely clean parts ensuring it is done correctly
Requirements for the Production
• Able to read blueprints, take measurements and follow written procedures
• Operating tumblers or polishers, grinders, and hand tools
• Able to lift up to 35 lbs. unassisted, and stand 100% of shift
Seem like a good fit? Call 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.