Ready to learn what assembly/production positions are like? We’re ready to help you gain that experience! We are currently recruiting for assembly positions to help with increased production at our Coeur d’Alene client’s location. You’ll be working Monday thru Thursday 4 – 10-hour shifts with excellent potential for overtime on Fridays to meet production goals. Cha- Ching! Extra holiday cash in your pocket!
Responsibilities of the Assembly / Production Position
You will be doing a variety of mechanical and electronic assembly. Using torque driver and air-driven screw drivers to attach circuit boards to housing units, testing final products to ensure reliability and quality, and then packaging products for shipping.
Compensation for the Assembly / Production Position
• Day Shift- Monday through Thursday- 6 am to 4:30 pm $11.00
• Swing Shift – Monday through Thursday- 4:30 pm to 2:30 am $11.50
Mandatory overtime on Fridays when needed to meet production deadlines.
Requirements of the Assembly / Production Position
• Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
• Attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
• Work overtime as required
• Provide proof of US Citizenship, pass background & drug
For immediate consideration, give Rosa a call 208-664-8958!
Chat with me now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RosaWilliams