Production – Swing Shift
We are looking for production workers to come and work with this global leader and innovator of performance-improving tech! If you like fast-paced work, aren’t afraid to get dirty, and want to advance your career in manufacturing, apply now! This is a great company to work with and fantastic benefits are available.
• 4-day work week – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!
• Solid starting wage
• Full benefits available
• No prior experience necessary
Compensation for the Production – Swing Shift
• $19.26 Per Hour
• Monday – Thursday 3pm – 1:30am
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k, and more!
Responsibilities for the Production – Swing Shift
As a Production Line Worker, you will be assisting in the coating process and stacking of small disc shaped filters. The filters are coated, dried, and hardened through a conveyer belt process. Attention to detail is a must in this position as you will be ensuring the proper number of filters is stacked at the end of the production line.
Interested? For immediate consideration, apply now, or call 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.
Requirements for the Production – Swing Shift
• Previous production or manufacturing experience is required
• Strong attention to detail – dealing in exacts, no margin for error
• It is a very dirty position, as you are working with coating sprays and filters – MUST NOT BE AFRAID OF GETTING DIRTY!
• As this work is on a production line, efficiency, and the ability to stand all day are a must
• You must be able to consistently lift 40lbs and have good hand-eye coordination