Our client, a world renown manufacturer of packaging machinery, is busy! With additional new orders there is a need for more mechanical assemblers. These positions will be ongoing temporary, but superstars can be hired.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
• You will be assembling large machinery by using both hand and power tools.
• This is not “widget” building. You will be putting together the machines from the frame up – similar to building a car.
• You will maintain productivity logs on all assigned projects.
• Hours are 6am to 2.30pm Monday – Friday. You need to be open to working OT on Saturdays.
Compensation for Mechanical Assembler:
$20 per hour. Although these mechanical assembler positions are contract, our client has hired our rock stars. Excellent benefit package upon hire including: tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
• Mechanical and/or Electrical assembly experience – commercially or from personal life.
• Must have your own set of tools (list provided at interview).
• Must be a team player & be able to demonstrate strong work ethic.
• Experience reading blueprints and/or ladder schematics is preferred.
• 3-phase power and hydraulics knowledge preferred
Come join this awesome mechanical assembler team! For immediate consideration email your resume to email@example.com or call us at 509-467-0062.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.