Our client has an increase in production orders and adding to their team. Two immediate openings. Let’s use this opportunity to get you into one of Spokane’s best employers! Great benefits, company culture and working environment.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Day Shift
• Strong aptitude on reading and following detailed work instructions
• Read wiring schematics
• Working with castings, bolts, screws, wiring harnesses, thermostats and adhesive clips
• Use small power tools and hands to assemble parts together
• Hours are 6 am – 2:30 pm Monday through Friday
Compensation of the Assembly Day Shift
Starting wage is $14.25. Excellent benefit package.
Requirements of the Assembly Day Shift
• Stand / walk the entire shift
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Good manual dexterity
• Ability to lift 10 – 15 lbs. with an occasional 50 lbs.
• Team player
• Previous assembly experience preferred
• Ability to pass background and drug test
For immediate consideration we invite you to register at humanix.com and job post Assembly Day Shift or give our office a call at 509-467-0062.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.